All our marquees are modular, free-standing units that can be joined together in various configurations to meet the requirements of the site layout, seating arrangement or functional areas, such as a bar, disco or dance floor.
Our equipment includes the proven Capri and Clearspan brands which are available in a range of sizes and can be free standing units, abutted with buildings or joined together to make a larger covered area.
We offer free site visits without obligation. During a visit we can advise of the ideal placement of our marquees and the configuration that will best suit your needs.
A simple configuration might be a single, free-standing marquee such as the Capri layout above right.
Capri marquees are available in the following dimensions and maximum capacities seated or standing:
- 20ft x 20ft / 6.1m x 6.1m (24 seated or 32 standing)
- 20ft x 30ft / 6.1m x 9.15m (48 seated or 60 standing)
- 28ft x 38ft / 8.54m x 11.59m (80 seated or 100 standing)
Clearspan marquees are available in the following dimensions and maximum capacities seated or standing:
- 30ft x 10ft / 9m x 3m (24 seated or 36 standing)
- 30ft x 20ft / 9m x 6m (48 seated or 72 standing)
- 30ft x 30ft / 9m x 9m (72 seated or 108 standing)
- 30ft x 40ft / 9m x 12m (96 seated or 144 standing)
- 30ft x 50ft / 9m x 15m (120 seated or 180 standing)
- 30ft x 60ft / 9m x 18m (144 seated or 216 standing)
- 30ft x 70ft / 9m x 21m (168 seated or 252 standing)
- 30ft x 80ft / 9m x 24m (192 seated or 288 standing)
- 30ft x 90ft / 9m x 27m (216 seated or 324 standing)
- 30ft x 100ft / 9m x 30m (240 seated or 360 standing)
Multiple unit configurations
Any number of identical units can be placed side by side to build larger or more sophisticated configurations. See a twin Capri layout to the right.
Large Multiple arrangements
To provide additional facilities, other sized and shaped units can be placed beside the main units to accommodate a bar, disco, karaoke or stage area. See a triple Capri layout bottom right.
This can prove especially beneficial when you want to segregate or partition off different functional areas without having to re-arrange the main table and seating plan.